So its that time of the week again where I face an empty page with the curser (is that what its called?) blinking at me. It’s like a contest of who will be the first one to talk and obviously it will be me, so I guess I win!.. or lose, depending on which way you’re looking at it.
This week has been a bit of a blur however I remember that it started off pretty shitty. I was feeling very overwhelmed and as if nothing was going my way, if you remember the last two weeks posts I haven’t been feeling very good and the mood followed into this week. I had planned to have Monday off to spend with my boyfriend but work had forgot to take me off the rota so I had to work. I don’t really remember the rest of the week, most days just end up getting mushed together. However today (well yesterday to you) I have been productive, got all my course work done in the morning, got two loads of washing done, changed my bed sheets, showered, dressed and did my hair and makeup. I seem to forget to give myself a rest and then wonder why I feel so tired all the time. This evening (yesterday evening) I have my counselling course zoom class from 5.30pm – 8.30pm so I’ll probably rest after 9pm tonight.
I’ve gotten a little lost on my photo challenge on insta and instead of trying to back track if I’ve missed any days I’m just going to start from fresh today and continue into November if needs be.
Just a quick disclaimer that I am not showing all of these products as 100% cruelty free. At time of buying these products I thought they were 100% cruelty free. I plan on using up the products that are owned by brands with a grey area and plan not buying from them again.
– Your favourite mascara -Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara (there is a grey area on the ethics of this brand. They state that they are cruelty free however they can not promise that all the ingredients used are cruelty free). – Your favourite lipstick -Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker (there is a grey area on the ethics of this brand. They state that they are cruelty free however they can not promise that all the ingredients used are cruelty free). – Your most autumn-y product -Barry M Bare It All eyeshadow palette. – A product you couldn’t live without -Aloe Vera.
– Your every day eye shadow look
– Your favourite foundation -Elf Flawless Finish Foundation.
– A product you recommended everyone try
– Your favourite product to use in the bath -The Body Shop Shower Gel.
– Your favourite product to use in the shower
– Your favourite shampoo
– Your favourite conditioner
– Your favourite hair mask
– Your favourite colour to paint your nails -Red!!!
– Your favourite fragrance
– Your favourite makeup remover -The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter.
– Packaging that you love
– Your everyday blush -Soap & Glory (there is a grey area on the ethics of this brand. They state that they are cruelty free however they can not promise that all the ingredients used are cruelty free).
– a cozy otd -many cute ones
– Makeup brushes you use the most
– Your pet looking Halloween-y
– Your skincare products -lots
– Makeup autumn/ fall look -lots
– a photo of you and boyfriend/ best friend all cozy
– a pumpkin -I made some tealight pumpkin lanterns for my boyfriend. Bet you didn’t know I did arts and crafts too!
– Your favourite hot drink
– Your favourite beauty mask
– A product you’re excited to try -Barry M lash and brow clear mascara and Barry M Lip Scrub.
– Your favourite photo challenge again
I’m finding this challenge.. well a challenge at the moment. I’m not taking photos that I think “Yes! That is a great photo!” So it feels a little meh as I’m not really showing something I am proud of. However I am enjoying sharing my thoughts and being more interactive with you guys!
I hope you have a great week, I have a feeling that things will be looking up.